Friday, September 19, 2008

Why I Did Not Have School Today

Umm, the reason stop this I didn't want to say umm.

Stop.......(whine)

The reason I didn't have school today is because it was parent-teacher conferences. My brother got out lots of toys in the classroom. I am in first grade. He popped a balloon off our calendar. Then I want to say, other than that on that line, I'm going to say, "And my brother started to, started to dump out the pattern blocks and the building blocks."

I thought that I would have a great time; my brother messed up some toys; he colored in one of the books with a crayon, and I think that he should pretend that he is a kid.* And that is the end for today.

(Since Jack is a kid, he can't really pretend to be a kid. Her father points out that Arthur Danto claims that something cannot pretend to be what it is. e.g. a horse cannot pretend to be a horse. Marley rolls her eyes at him.)

2 comments:

Dia Linn said...

LaLa says, ohhhh..I understand..

Dia Linn said...

awww...I understand....