Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged

My cousin JC tagged me, so I'm it. Here are my answers to the questions.

Name and meaning: Marley Xiomara
I am named after Bob Marley, the reggae singer. Xiomara is a Spanish name, it means "brave in battle" in old Spanish.

Age: I am six years old and I am in first grade.

Nicknames: Marbles, Weirdo, Kiddo, Crazy Lady, Lala Jr.

Favorite Activities: Rocking out to the Camp Rock CD, watching Nickelodeon (iCarly, Drake and Josh, and Zoey 101), playing

Favorite Foods: Macaroni and Cheese, Pizza (Jack said, "Ah, Pizza), spaghetti, pancakes, roasted maize, cereal (I'm definitely a Fonnesbeck because I always leave my cereal bowl with old cereal in it in the sink. How hard is it to just dump the bowl down the drain?)

Least-favorite food: Casserole, anything mom makes for dinner, creamed maize, pot pie, tuna, egg rolls, and sushi (I'm a coward).

Favorite Music: Bob Marley, Camp Rock, Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers, High School Musical, Disney-movie songs, Weezer, CCR

Favorite toys: Cash register (that's my only favorite toy)

Favorite book: Smelly Socks by Robert Munch

Favorite item of clothing; My orange "L.A. Kitty" shirt.

What makes me happy: Watching iCarly, going to Church, talking with my parents

What makes me sad: When people do bad things to me, and when people are being really mean.

Now I tag: Mason, Aunt Annie, Aunt Susanna, and Papi

1 comment:

Emily said...

Thanks for doing that Marley! I think it was Brady that gave you the nickname Marbles when you were sooo little and living in Provo with us!